There is nothing more beautiful than SUNSET on the beach at Pointe Santo. Neighbors gather nightly with their favorite drinks, their kids, grandkids, and friends to watch the sun descend into the horizon. This view is matched by the tranquility of AM coffee on your lanai, overlooking the lagoon and the GULF. Perfect!
10 Great Reasons to Rent Pointe Santo C-22
- Gorgeous VIEW from the living room, lanai, and master bedroom.
- Updated, fully-equipped kitchen and baths.
- King Bed in master bedroom, queen bed plus one twin bed in guest bedroom, queen sleeper in living room – all linens plus beach towels included for your use.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Children’s club program with crafts, games, movie night, and root beer floats in the afternoon. Volleyball, shuffleboard, 2 great tennis courts, golf nearby, 28 miles of bike paths all through the island.
- Heated pool and hot tub.
- Beautifully kept grounds with lagoon in courtyard. Lots of wildlife. Elevators.
- Long white sand beach with millions of shells.
- Books, cards, games, beach toys.
- Relaxation and quiet times if you want it, or lots of action if that is your preference. All available at PS C-22.
Pointe Santo de Sanibel
Pointe Santo is one of the most beautiful complexes on the island. Beautifully kept grounds surround the lagoon in the center of the complex. There is a resident blue heron who seems to live in the lagoon area and preens for visitors daily. Turtles rest in the sunshine along the water’s edge. Bridges across the lagoon lead to the pool, hot tub, and clubhouse with its lovely rooftop sundeck, and finally to the Gulf of Mexico. Lounge chairs surround the pool and also the beach.
The supervised kids program for ages 4 years and older has activities such as shell crafts, scavenger hunts, making a gecko key chain, beach volleyball, and movie night in the clubhouse. Every afternoon there is either an ice cream sundae treat or a root beer float treat for any age kid or adult.
Pointe Santo is our second home. We hope it will be yours too.